I saw Vinny on Wednesday and we discovered that my stomach is off. The gall bladder spots were extremely painful which explained the tightness I've been having from knee to hip on my right side.I'd been hitting the dairy pretty heavily the past few weeks and I think that may have cooled things too much in the stomach. I'm sure there are other energetic factors, as well. I tend to focus on food.
So at the very least I've been practicing Toe Dance, Kick Forward and Kick Back.
But, I have to say, the workout Vinny gave my system really helped. I felt a definite push forward afterward. My mood was better, lighter, I was more open. My stamina yesterday, and the will to persevere at the end of the day, were clear indicators of this positive shift, too.
I woke this morning with a sour feeling tummy, but feel better. Sag read to me from the latest Franklin Richards comic book, I fed myself a hearty protein-rich breakfast (the fava bean spread on toast and a green pepper, onion and egg scramble with homemade pesto [farm basil and walnuts...yum]), and the kitchen is spic and span (minus the floor that really needs a good wash).
Once my food settles I'll practice some more. And I hope to remember to pick up some ginger later...
No comments:
Post a Comment