Monday, July 13, 2009

Beantown

I went for the brass ring and spent an evening with Jamie in Boston. We went to an art opening on Newbury Street and then walked outside/around the Christian Science Center. Taking these pictures made me happy. Losing one's self in seeing/experiencing what's around you...take those moments when you can. They give back so much.



















We drove down Comm Ave. to get some dinner. We parked right in front of The Paradise where Cap and I went to see many a show back in the day.

This shot was taken in the Whole Foods in Hingham. I found the sprigs of parsley garnishing "American Chop Suey" simply hilarious.

No pics of the little cousins/birthday party. We got there late and it was a whirlwind of catching up with family and friends, attending to various children, watching presents being opened, and consuming a seriously perfect cupcake.

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I like going back to Boston and driving along Mem drive (or whichever one is on the Cambridge side, I always get the names messed up) and seeing the city from across the river. It's so darn attractive!