Friday, July 03, 2009

Pizza and PMS

Cap is a gift in many ways. Tonight, he bestowed upon us an amazing pizza dinner. (Sag takes his food quite seriously you can see here by his expression...one way in which he resembles me).


Beef hot dog bits and mozzarella cheese for Sag.

Turkey bacon slices for Gem.

Scape pesto, onion, peppers and mushroom for me.

"Mexican" for Cap: refried beans and salsa :-)

The PMS. The good news is that I am aware of it sooner rather than later. I was able to figure out relatively quickly this morning that PMS was lurking behind a conversation I started with Cap. No damage done, except a little bit to my self-image, albeit briefly.

I tend to eat more when I have PMS. Because I'm not doing meat or dairy right now, I've been turning to carbs big time. My belly is quite the distended beast at the moment.

Looking forward to a movie with my honey tonight. I just watched "Twilight" and was delighted by Kristen Stewart. She is perfect as Bella!

No comments: