The boys were getting on my last nerve and I just made them go into separate rooms to keep the all-around annoyance factor down. Sigh. I just took this self-portrait to cheer myself up.The weather, sleep issues, energy issues, all factors, no doubt. I am off balance.
Back to the clutter and deadline knitting... (Even a luscious piece of peach pie wasn't enough to keep my mood buoyed for much longer than it took to finish it...)
3 comments:
oh dear - a mood not cure by peach pie? That's serious!
Goodness, I was a wreck by the time Cap walked in the door. Thankfully he was able to hang out for awhile before heading up to his office. We made dinner together and ate together, which went a long way towards kicking the PMS-y mood in the butt.
I had a little retail therapy this morning. Yesterday I noticed the beginning of a hole in the butt of my bathing suit so I figured now would be a good time to get a new suit on clearance. I was right about that but I didn't factor in all the suit that would fit me horribly. Not fun.
But - BONUS - I scored a simple, strapless summer dress for hot sticky days like today.
A good summer dress will go far in upping a crabby mood.
Post a Comment