Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reality continues


Again with feeling so full.  I had Panda Puffs with sliced banana and rice milk for breakfast and miso soup and salad for lunch.

Full and dense is how I feel.  Like there's little room for molecules to bounce around.  Heavy, but not sodden.

Fell asleep earlier than I have been, was woken up by a creaking door when Cap came to bed and lumbered out of bed because I had to pee badly, which is just about unheard of, for me.  I never have to pee in the middle of the night.

I didn't wake up early enough to practice Qigong.  It's been awhile.  I'm looking forward to seeing Vinny this evening.  I can feel realignment starting to happen inside and it will feel great to have some energy directed at strengthening these 'new' channels back to what's right.

Maybe there's a low pressure system above.  Gravity is feeling immensely powerful on me at the moment.

I was in a bad mood this morning, have been able to keep mostly to myself which helps me not to lash out at others.  By the time lunch time came around I was feeling better and made a nice lunch for the kids and me.

I was able to get to a few things this morning.  Nothing like the whirling decluttering I'd imagined, but shit that needs to get done nonetheless.

Like the fridge.  I emptied it of some moldy oldies and reorganized it somewhat.  Stopped short of putting labels on the shelves, but haven't abandoned the idea entirely.

No comments: