I have decided to go GFCF for a year. And will be blogging about it here. Check it out :-)
I may start a knitting blog, too.
Went to an International Women's Day event today organized by my friend, Mary. And was delighted and stunned to meet an online friend. Someone I have been quietly admiring for a few months. I was flustered and overwhelmed (felt so shy!), but also energized by such a truly contemporary experience. (You are your blog, as it turns out :-)
Tonight I will be bidding gluten and casein farewell with dinner from Habaneros. Locals, I urge you to check this place out. The food is fresh and tasty. I love it!
Happy Spring, peeps.
2 comments:
I was so glad to meet you. My family had a great time, and Michele LaRue was wonderful, wasn't she? You're the first online friend I've ever met, and I hope we meet again!
Susan
I was very glad to meet you, and your family, too! I enjoyed Michele LaRue's performance, as well.
I hope we meet again, too. We will be heading down to Adventure Aquarium sometime this year (we were scheduled to go on one of the very blizzardy days)...maybe we can meet up then :-)
Post a Comment