Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Procrastination station


Looking forward to the day when this form and the tax forms are happily in the past...in sepia tones ;-)

Saw Vinny yesterday and he says my "gateways" are super tight and need work.  I laughed.  That doesn't sound like me, at first listen.  I'm kind of the go to illustration for "open book".  But, if I stop to think on it, I can understand it in a few different ways.

Mainly, that my body is more aware (and therefore I am, too) and working to deflect harmful, toxic elements.  It's defending itself, much like an immune system.  I can see how this would make the gateways more active and on alert.

This isn't ideal.  It would be better for the gateways to be relaxed.  That way the energy flows more freely.  For my Self to be able to accept everything and use what I can and discard what I don't want.

I am remembering one year ago.  Soon it will be the anniversary of my mystery lung thing.  There was pain (every time I took a breath), there was a "something" on a chest x-ray, there was a lot of worry.

I don't think there's going to be a repeat of last year, this Spring.  I feel like I've moved forward a ring or two in my Spiral.  I am accepting Vinny's challenge as my own this week: practice Qigong five times, even if it's "just" Dragon Standing Between Heaven And Earth.

You know the drill: each moment is an opportunity to start anew.  To do something rather than wait.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

You know how, like, every 4th commercial is about the census? The biggest motivation for me to fill it out was the threat that some stranger was going to come to my house. I don't want that! They're going to bother me. I HATE being bothered. I sent that thing back in the next day! :)

As for the taxes, well ...

shirley said...

I hear you. Thank goodness for caller ID and living on the second floor :-)