Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a sec

skeined and soothed.

Finally got some sleep last night. Yay!

Had some quiet time this morning because the kids continued their sleep after I awoke.

I had an unexpected run-in with Stacked Eyelet Cowl.  I won't go into the details here, but this poor yarn has been rode hard and put away wet, as the saying goes.  It was knit and reknit as Sunday Market Shawl a few times, and is now going a few rounds as Stacked Eyelet Cowl.

One detail: I have no practical method for a long tail cast-on when casting on over 100 stitches.  It's a pain, and my brain had more blindspots than usual this morning because it took forever to figure something workable.  And "workable"left a tail of over 3 feet...

I may be absent from here for a few days.  Have some spring cleaning to tackle...literally and metaphorically.

Cap's coming home today, yay!

Gem's seeing Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Movie today, yay!

Sag is on the road to recovery, yay!


No comments: