I really should have posted earlier after yesterday's post.
Today has been full of cooking for tonight's common meal. (Vegetable soup with my homemade chicken stock, zucchini sautéd in evoo with garlic, and a big batch of homefries...Cap will bake some French bread and cookies to round out the meal :-)
Now I'm off to take the kids to the dentist which will be followed by a stop at the bookstore. (I have very fond memories of hitting Baskin-Robbins after my childhood dental appointments...I kid you not...the dentist would hand moms/dads a coupon for the local B-R, it was AWESOME :-)
Spending 90 minutes in the sun outside the kids' art class yesterday afternoon helped.
Talking to some of my home girls on the phone yesterday helped.
Starting a new Chinese herbal formulation ('Joyful Spirit' :-) yesterday helped.
Definitely feeling better. Peace, out!
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment