Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From night to day

The period I was beginning to think was the skipped one I have on occasional years finally began yesterday and it's a relief.  For the last 12 hours or so my systems have been rebooting.  The Americone Dream that has been my mana for over a week suddenly tasted off late last night.

My self-designed knit came out too big.  I knit last night (to the children playing, to White Collar and to Be Good Johnny Weir) eager to get it done so I could see it and wear it.  Time to tinker.

Today I'll be watching one extra kid in the morning, then taking my kids to art class, and then watching another extra kid in the late afternoon/evening.  Should be a fun and active day. 

Will also be keeping an eye on the little pump that could which is pumping water out of the basement.

And making turkey meatloaf and sweet potato fries for dinner.

Miss you, Cap.

No comments: