Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's up

I went to my partner-in-healing yesterday evening.  It was interesting.  I told him about going GFCF for a year and he really listened and heard me.  At face value this kind of proclamation rubs him the wrong way.  But, how I broke down 'the proclamation' seemed to make sense to him.  That I am not seeing this as an answer of some sort made him feel better, I think.

He senses a big question and answer in me.  And he really wants one of us, preferably me, to figure it out.

He also said something felt very different about me.  So interesting!

Then he found some really tight and painful points and went to work on them.  Ouch.  (I missed an appointment last week because he was out-of-town.)

Last night, instead of kicking the kids out of the living room so I could veg in front of the tv, I left Gem in there to read and hung out with Sag in their room, for an hour.  It was fun and we laughed a lot.  I then read them the second-to-last chapter of The Moffats and tucked them in.

(Then I vegged in front of the tv.)

I did a half-practice of Qigong this morning and felt my tendons and meridians stretch and creak open.  I can feel 'gunk' releasing from organs and working their way out.  It borders on feeling crappy, actually.

Woke the kids up, which I hate to do, but I am trying to reset their body clocks to an earlier to sleep-earlier to wake mode.

After we had all eaten and Cap and the kids got going on schooling, I mixed up a quadruple batch of a protein flour blend and now have a loaf of sandwich bread going in the bread machine.


No comments: