Eurythmics: Here Comes the Rain. That is the extent of my music literacy. Rainy week here too.
The sump pump has kicked in. I don't know about you, but I could use a little Katrina and the Waves - I'm walking on Sunshine!
For today (and tomorrow):It's Raining Again- SupertrampAnd hopefully on Thursday:I Can See Clearly Now That The Rain Is Gone- Johnny Nash
Nice picks. Thanks for playing. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Eurythmics: Here Comes the Rain.
That is the extent of my music literacy. Rainy week here too.
The sump pump has kicked in. I don't know about you, but I could use a little Katrina and the Waves - I'm walking on Sunshine!
For today (and tomorrow):
It's Raining Again- Supertramp
And hopefully on Thursday:
I Can See Clearly Now That The Rain Is Gone- Johnny Nash
Nice picks. Thanks for playing. :-)
Post a Comment