The one thing that wasn't great while away was sleep. I slept poorly/not enough both nights. Yesterday, my sleep deprived body did not bump up well against the Summery temps and extreme pollen count. The kids and I made it to the twice-a-year Craft and Bake Sale in the park, but we didn't hang out long.
Sag and I, in particular, needed our "chill time" (as he calls it). Our introverted/highly sensitive sides were fried.
Thankfully, the air cooled overnight and today won't be as hot. I do feel better this morning (splitting headache occupied me throughout the evening).
Our front room looks like a bomb went off in it, I need to think about meals this week (we're hosting common meal and I am starting Dragon's Way), there are bills to pay, blah blah blah.
I am going to get on some of this life stuff. Hopefully, I'll post some pics from the trip later today.
In the meantime, here's a shot of my Craft fair purchase. Lucy made these pots in her pottery class. They make me happy...and peaceful.

2 comments:
I love pottery. I'm glad you got something happy.
They are very pretty.
Post a Comment