I have a post in draft from yesterday. And some photos from today. But, I am posting on the fly so there will be none of either.
Dragon's Way class starts in less than an hour. My childcare fell through so I am bringing the kids with me. They will play on their DSes with the sound off. I have to feed them before we leave, the tater tots and hotdogs are warming in the oven and on the stove top. We're out of frozen peas. Oops.
This happens when I embark on a shift in my eating which requires needing more time to figure out my food...the kids' meals become convenience-heavy for a bit.
Since late afternoon, I have been feeling hungry, both in quantity and quality, at a rate much higher than my normal. I had a spinach and one egg scramble around 4pm. While I got the kids' dinner going, I felt peckish so I had a small snack of macadamia nuts and dates. Now I am feeling stabby pangs of hunger.
Is it animal protein withdrawal? Maybe. I am certain that practicing Qigong in class will help smooth my system out. I don't have to hold out too long.
Peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment