Monday, June 16, 2008

A little weary

I look it, don't I?

Nothing planned for the next three days other than normal day-to-days like going to the library and the post office, and co-op dinner. Thursday, Friday and Saturday are already full...to the brim.

Sag spiked a 104+ fever last night. I don't worry so much about high fevers anymore, but it does quicken my heartbeat, to a flutter, when I feel the heat singing my own skin as I lie with.

There is some happy news. Cap and I booked our family flight to Florida last night. We're going to visit Wendy and co. for 10 whole days in December. (The timing coincides with one of Cap's big, annual conferences.)

Off to do some qi gong and stretch out the organs, tendons and soul :-)

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

I don't check in for a few days and all of a sudden you have new children! How am I going to remember these names? Now I have to calculate their birthdays before I know who you're talking about. :) Can't you call them Bao and Maki?

Hope Bao feels better soon!

P.S. Tell Bao I said, "Debonaire!"