(As I'm sure many a parent has figured out, the more of an agenda you have for this hour or two or three, the more stressed out you become when the kids aren't "cooperating" :-)
Well, something moved in me tonight. Vinny's work really opened me up (he gave me a nice pat on the back for the work I've been doing on my own, which he can ascertain by how my system responds to his work). I've been very happy this afternoon and evening, feeling great about my life and our life as a family. Ecstatic, really.
I remembered that one of the kids had mentioned wanting to paint earlier in the day. It was Sag. He leapt at the opportunity to paint tonight, a time usually reserved for picking up toys (typically like pulling teeth) and/or being shuttled into the shower or bath (oh the hand held shower head has been such a good move for us!)
2 comments:
Very nice art - boys. I like the mood of Gem's and the composition of Sag's.
I also really like the pic with the jar in the foreground.
I like that jar picture, too. I love glass in general.
Thanks for the comments on the paintings (free feedback form a pro ;-)
It's interesting to see this kind of divide happen in their painting because it doesn't happen as much in their drawing (they easily draw ten times as much as they paint...)
Post a Comment