Thanks for sharing. Matthew has been cracking up to that one all night since I told it to him.
I'll let Mike know he was a big hit with the under 10 crowd!
A Boston-area librarian I know says that in her neck of the woods, the local variation is "eat mop." Yikes!
Hi...What am I missing (again!)? I don't understand it at all. Anyone want to help? And to respond to Stephen, I am a native of the Boston area (Cambridge, to be exact). I'd appreciate some help!Susan
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Matthew has been cracking up to that one all night since I told it to him.
I'll let Mike know he was a big hit with the under 10 crowd!
A Boston-area librarian I know says that in her neck of the woods, the local variation is "eat mop." Yikes!
Hi...
What am I missing (again!)? I don't understand it at all.
Anyone want to help? And to respond to Stephen, I am a native of the Boston area (Cambridge, to be exact). I'd appreciate some help!
Susan
Post a Comment