Sag and Cap working on a sudoku while Gem takes a bath. I taught Sag how to play checkers yesterday which he seemed to enjoy. Though any game that involves "winning" is a potential minefield for Sag...and whoever he is playing with.
I just did my first sudoku a little while ago. Mary taught me. She's big on them. I should keep a few in my purse if ever I'm in a line or something, but for the most part, I'd rather read or watch TV.
I did many sudoku puzzles during the Patriot's and Red Sox games. It helped to keep me awake during the late games and also helped to calm my anxiety during the game.
2 comments:
I just did my first sudoku a little while ago. Mary taught me. She's big on them. I should keep a few in my purse if ever I'm in a line or something, but for the most part, I'd rather read or watch TV.
I did many sudoku puzzles during the Patriot's and Red Sox games. It helped to keep me awake during the late games and also helped to calm my anxiety during the game.
Post a Comment