Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shopping

I still haven't constructed an updated budget.  Which makes me leery of spending money.  But I am doing some shopping anyway to move forward on a few things.

For the car/my honey (our free trial ends tomorrow):


For my butt body (it's a pedometer):


For my kitchen (20% off best price available...it's a steam mop):


For my culinary self (reconditioned, 5 year warranty, made in USA, free shipping):


Peace.

2 comments:

Susan Gurry said...

Good for the pedometer! My sister and my husband use them....they say we are supposed to do 10,000 steps a day for health...Marian and I got lost going on an easy hike and we did 4000 steps, at least a mile...when Eric is home, you can walk outside around the block a few times, do 'little laps' in the house, and keep track.

Also, good for all the other stuff! I've never used Sirius radio, but there is a station called "E Street Radio" that I'd like to hear sometime....

And you make careful, thoughtful purchases...

shirley said...

Thank you! I really did think about these purchases! I haven't listened to the E Street station yet...will check it out. Yep, I heard 10,000 steps, too. xo