It caught my eye because Cap made some popcorn a few nights ago and though I didn't physically want it, I totally did in my mind. I remembered vividly (it hasn't been that long, but in some ways it feels like forever) the buttery, salty, toothsome goodness. I am very olfactory and the smell of the hot oil and sweet popping corn does something to me.
So when Melissa related her love of popcorn and how these caramelized coconut chips fill in nicely for the void left by that particular food? I was intrigued. And, thrilled, since I knew I had all the ingredients on hand.
Fifteen minutes later, I was taking my first taste. What a marvel. See first sentence, above.
potato chips, I miss you no more.*
* popcorn is Cap's salty crunchy snack of choice. and popcorn fresh off the stove with melted pastured butter is really yummy. but, what I've been missing more than anything else in this food group is 'tater chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment