Friday, July 13, 2012

Whole30 food : 25

"Don't let go, don't let go..."

Love when music provides just the right inspiration/directive.

Because I am in a mood and just about ready to be done.  Yet, typing "25" just shone a splash of comfort: blog as lighthouse...writing the process of moving on.  Even if only by a smidge.

Slept more and better than the deprived night before, but still tired.  Unfortunately, I am waking into a foul mood.

Not wanting to cook ---> wanting to eat out/get take-out ---> remembering eat out/take-out options for us are extremely limited (not to mention rough on the wallet) ---> realizing I don't really want to eat out/get take-out anyway ---> diving into the "go to" food du jour (ruing the lack of variety till I sink into satiation).


Grass-fed rib-eye steaks have been one of my "go to" proteins.  Seasoned with salt, pepper and granulated garlic, seared for four minutes on each side, rested for five minutes, done.  And delicious.


Peace and love.

No comments: