Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthdayzilla

It's true.  I am.

I love my birthday.  And I tend to be very particular about how I want to celebrate it.

Universe bless Cap, that's for sure.  This is the twenty-second time he's beside me (and not beside himself) to celebrate.

In other words, he's taking orders suggestions.  O.o


The last two years I've had dinner parties for me and my friends, essentially banishing my three boys from our home while I partied.  This year I did not feel the same urge.

My actual birthday is Saturday this year.  There is definitely something nice about having the whole day.  My thoughts so far...

• breakfast at Raymond's (I have been craving corned beef hash for months)

• a birthday appointment with Vinny

• farmer's market

• a movie out...alone or with a friend

• the dinner menu I am requesting: Turkey Kebabs (Primal Blueprint Cookbook), Salmon Patty Cakes (PBC), Baked Coconut Milk Custard (PBC), Chocolate Truffles (PBC) and Nom Nom Paleo's Roasted Broccoli and Bacon.

• game night with my boys

Yup.  I dream big and live large when it comes to my birthday.

No comments: