Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wow

Within minutes of finishing dinner (a very rare occurrence I only ate two meals today), my stomach/gut started to hurt.  It still hurts over an hour later.  It's actually worse now that it was when it started.  Stop me in my tracks pain.  It's a good thing I'm sitting.

At the moment, it feels like there's a baby alien in there trying to bust itself out.  o.O


I am in awe of my body.  Of all bodies.  My body has healed enough in the last four-plus months that ingesting a half of a piece of toast is offending my system mightily.  And it is letting me know in no uncertain terms.

I had not guessed that my digestive system was so inured to gluten/wheat that I could experience this kind of pain after eating some.

I had not guessed that eliminating certain foods/food groups could so effectively transform me.  (I am, truly, a feeling is believing kind of gal.)

Wow. It's getting so intense I feel like I might throw up.  Later.

No comments: