Thursday, October 06, 2011

Must...wind...down...


The kids have been into making these "Kitty" play sets, inspired by Leo, his paper crafting and their cooperative play and imagination.  These are: Kitty Burning Castle, Kitty Dojo, Kitty Swimming Pool, and Kitty Mine.

I won't say anything (more) about how once you clear a space in this home, something else will come to fill it, ahem.

For now, going to the library for the monthly homeschool get together is off.  We have a play date with Tiina and her kids this afternoon (they have a half day) and one outing feels enough.  (My general rule of only one thing "out" per day has so gone out the window lately...)

I had an interesting night of sleep.  I woke multiple times from pain in my arms.  I almost got out of bed to take an Aleve, but was too tired.  I think it may have been from swimming, but also may have been connected to the "stuff" being loosened up inside. 

Come to think of it, I do feel a bit toxic inside.

I felt a distinct "no" when I turned on my Qigong "music" (it's Master Lu describing the movements and then counting off) this morning.  Standing upright felt all wrong.

Now that Cap's gone, I am back to being kids' cook, as I enter Dragon's Way food.  To add to this exercise, we have $184 for the next eight days.  That's not our groceries budget, that's for everything.

Hmm, my shoulders have tightened and now they ache...

I leave you with a song I may have posted recently, I can't remember.  It's Sag's favorite right now and we often hear him singing or humming snippets of it during our days.

Peace and love.

1 comment:

Julie_c said...

Love the kitty playsets. It's so great when kids make their own toys!