Tuesday, October 11, 2011

V



...is for vampire.  I look a fright.  The menses vampire hard at work draining me.

...is for very.  Sag woke me up around 5:30 trying to figure out why his lip hurt.  We fell back asleep and Gem never woke up.  Woke up again around 8:30 and Gem and I said, nearly simultaneously, "I just had the weirdest dream!"  Mine was very weird.  It involved giving birth to an otherworldly girl creature.  She was bluish and after coming out, stood (looking about four years old) and proceeded to pull an extra third ear which looked like a Spock/elf ear (her other two looked human) right off her head.  I then nursed her, nervously.  And a while later delivered the placenta myself...very weirdly and graphically.  The placenta looked so weird...kind of like the lungs in a box from House last night!

...is for verge.  Cap should be on his way home.  He could have taken one of two flights and both have already landed at JFK.  The first thing Sag said when he woke was, "Isä, Isä, Isä, Isä..."  We are all so looking forward to welcoming him home.

No comments: