On the one hand, I could be turning a corner in a maze. Like a lab rat.
On the other, I could be turning in dance. Like a dervish.
Last night's Ingudai Tibs and ginger shai were so so so tasty. Sublime. Nourishing. And really, not too far off the Dragon's path. Zombieland was just as fun the second time around.
This morning went off without a hitch. Gem and I arrived just before the doors were unlocked to get our blood drawn. We were second in a waiting room that soon filled to capacity. As close to in and out as you can get in a doctor's office.
Today will include swimming for the kids, searching for a red beret for Gem's costume, and a Halloween party tonight. The background will be a crisp and chilly and colorful late October day.
I picked this up last night when I saw these words on the back cover:
"...she has turned her attention in these poems to the solitary and difficult labors of the spirit---to accepting the truth about one's personal world, and to valuing the triumphs while transcending the failures of human relationships..."
Poems later would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment