I'm feeling kind of boring. My thoughts are skimming, fleeting...one person's ephemeral is another person's superficial, if only for lack of detail.
I have been finding it very hard to sustain concentrated attention on anything. Unless I hyperfocus, like I did on knitting that shawl, or the Project Runway finale (spoiler alert: I was, perhaps unhealthily, bitterly disappointed...I considered throwing the remote at the tv.)
Physically, change is afoot and I am feeling it acutely at times. Weird sensitive stuff like my toes burning, itchy and tickly, after clipping my toenails. Or lying in bed trying to fall asleep and realizing that certain far off sounds were coming in super sharp and clear, way louder than they "should" have been. Digestive stuff. Reproductive stuff.
As I munch my toasted walnuts and sip my orange juice, as my evolving playlist plays, I sit here and wonder what today will bring. Pumpkin carving, breathing a little deeper, forward motion. The book about women and ADD?
No comments:
Post a Comment