Friday, October 08, 2010

Reading the body

Had a breakthrough moment last night. Mad props to Donna for the masterful, fluid and seemingly effortless assist.

I fell asleep more easily than I have been. It was still what I would characterize as a 'hard' sleep, the kind where I imagine I was frowning and had my jaw clenched for much of the night.

My stomach felt kinda sour, kinda dull ache-y when I woke up. Digesting things hard to digest. Maybe digesting things not meant to be digested at all because they should have been let go at the point of entry. Or maybe things more digestible if consumed in better calibrated doses.

Dark chocolate coated marzipan, coconut creamer/decaf hazelnut coffee, emotions.

Toe-danced for a bit and my Qi energized, pushing out yawn after yawn and making my eyes leak.

I feel a spot of warmth in my belly radiating out gently.

No comments: