A slice of nut and seed bread with olivada and the remote. Last night's Downton was eventful and really sad. Lots-of-tissues sad. Last night's episode of Girls was fantastic.
I love that Kate thought this green bread was beautiful. But, I just can't...I mean, I can, I'm eating it, but...ugh.
He woke up with a sore throat. Today's a mellow out day, but it's also a screen-free one for the kids. There's been some pissing and moaning, but there have also been moments of rediscovery and peace.
His "corner office". On the one hand, I know that no amount of budgeting and tightening up the purse strings will bring about our dream space with which to do what we want (not in this region of the country, anyway)...but on the other, I refuse to give up. Every penny, every effort, can count towards something.
Please ignore the broken window shades that populate these rooms/pics. We pretty much do. The wet ceiling is still there. The plumber is coming back out tomorrow. But, today, today is a quiet day in my honor, and I appreciate it.
Peace.



No comments:
Post a Comment