Bone broth with ginger and garlic. Sag has a cold but he didn't like this. Too oily, he said. Crap. Plying him with other fluids.
The flu is knocking down our friends left and right. I'm making three pot roasts in three days...recovery from these particular strains is slow and appetites are returning before the strength to cook. Tucking desserts into the care packages, too. Today, banana-coconut cookies.
I am trying to eat more fish...I made Sally's tuna salad again. This is such a great recipe. Yum.
There's a pork roast coming out of the slow cooker in a couple of hours. I can't remember if the kids like this iteration or not. Trying to get better about writing notes on recipes...though I cannot rely on my brain to remember to read the notes.
(On the tuna salad recipe I made a note that I used 1/2 a lemon rather than the 1 called for. Totally missed it today, used the whole lemon and it's edible, but it really was too much lemon for me.)
Off to my book, UnWholly.
Peace.


No comments:
Post a Comment