+
=
These are the zucchini rolls Tiina made. They are stuffed with artichoke hearts, garlic and a nut...I think almond. For my the first course of my birthday, I paired a couple of cold zucchini rolls with a dollop of leftover basil aioli made with homemade olive oil mayo. Yum. Leftover deviled eggs chasers were involved.
I thought a walk in the woods would happen today, but the snow and sleet and threats of sickness may just do those plans in. The call for cozy is so strong that I am going to cancel my probably-was-going-to-happen birthday session with Vinny this evening (seeing him tomorrow anyway).
Reading, catching up on my Sunday night shows...chilling (oh, the pun of it all) without guilt is sounding really good right now.
47 is a prime number and I am looking forward to what this primal year brings me. I also look forward to digging a bit deeper to bring about more prime for myself.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment