This morning, I whisked Barbra to Bluestone for breakfast for two. A final chance to heart-to-heart before her early afternoon departure. Afterwards, we picked the kids up and headed to the garden behind the library to reshoot footage of the movie they've been making with Barbra, The Potatonator.
Sometime I will go back. We were in a rush today (the kids wanted to finish editing the movie before we took Barbra to the airport) and my main job was to shoot the movie.
Our time with Barbra was lovely. We miss her already!
Peace.







2 comments:
Just went down memory lane. Was it really yesterday? Anyway...I miss you guys too. I'm amazed to see how much our garden has grown in 5 days! Dogs are furrier too. Lots of sorting through and cleaning up ahead of me. Walk in the woods...salsa tonight. Ah the quiet of the week awaits. Love to one and all...~B
Enjoy your time at home! xo
Post a Comment