Thursday, August 04, 2011

Right now

The kids are singing while playing a game (which is part of their Math time).  The lively energy is cheering.

A roofer rang the doorbell at 7:45 am asking me to move my car out the back.  I was sound asleep.  (Did I mention that two nights ago I didn't fall asleep till 4am?  Such is life...)  They've draped these super long tarps off the roof to slide the old roof pieces down.  Looks kinda cool.

Inspired by this post (I'm on ADDish time...) I washed the kitchen floor.  I so appreciated the simplicity of using hot water, a cup of vinegar and a bit of elbow grease to get a nice clean.

What's up for you right now?

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

Hey Shirl -

Cam was wondering what game the boys were playing in the first pic?

shirley said...

Labyrinth. I'll send you a link to the game. If you don't get it before then, lmk, we'd be happy to give it to him for his bday :-)