Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Long hair, cold drink



Finally got some pics of Sag's hair wet.  It is so long!  He has been asking for a trim, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I've been wanting ice in my drinks which is, from a TCM perspective, not amenable to good digestion.  But, this summer has been quite hot and my internal heat is definitely up and icy cold feels so refreshing...

Today we have errands and errands, table activities, and a friend will be here all afternoon.  Roofers are up overhead and the Fahrenheit is rising...

P.S.  I was very disappointed to hear United States of Tara has been canceled!  I just caught up on Season 3 (now the final season) and was so impressed.  The show gets better and better each season, due in large part to the thoughtful development of the characters and a wonderful cast of actors.  They must have had a feeling their end was nigh because it wrapped up nicely.  One of those season enders that can double as a series ender.  Well done, writers.

3 comments:

JET said...

Wow, it is getting very long. Wish mine grew faster long instead of bushy :-)

I've dropped my cable down to the most basic package so now I pretty much only get network stations.

shirley said...

Netflix! Eventually :-) That's how I watched all the "premium" cable shows before we had cable tv.

I actually got us Showtime for free for 3 mos. when I complained about a recent mess Comcast made out of our bill.

JET said...

Good for you for getting Comcast to give you something. I had a 2 year deal with them that just came to an end. When they weren't willing to give me any other type of deal and said my cable would be twice as much as I was paying I decided I didn't need to have premium cable. Maybe in a few months they will be calling me to try to make a deal. Netflix might be an idea and there is also Red Box right next door to me for movies.