Upper body feels tight and my head still hurts, particularly if I am on my feet. But, I feel clearer mentally than I usually do.
I am still very much "on" with the kids (at 2:30) as they struggle to finish their Math workbook work. They did not save the best for last :-)
Lunch is done and dinner has been figured out. (Batter-fried cod for Gem and Cap, omelettes for Sag and me.)
I made it through half a bag of papers...maybe that's being optimistic...let's say a 1/3 of a bag.
I almost lobbed a huge honkin' spoonful of peanut butter down the gullet, but caught myself. We have been getting the organic, yet processed version of peanut butter, so, yes, Virginia, there is sugar in there...
Instead, I enjoyed melon from the farm with plain whole milk yogurt and a glug of maple syrup.
Keep on truckin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment