I sat back and watched, for the most part. I could see in my mind's eye an old film. I was carving under the Sacramento sun while the kids, half the ages they are now, with chubby cheeks, dancing about me in excitement.
Fist unconsciously squeezed shut against the cold winds blowing across the porch. I asked him if he was cold and he answered, "a little, but I can handle it."
The expressions that cross over this kid's face. He feels intensely.
This one was dubbed Cutekin. I am moved by the hope shouting out from this creation. The artist has been so easily stressed and frightened lately.
Can you see Pikachu? Plans for a barfing pumpkin were nixed in the final minutes and Poke-love prevailed.
I hope that you are enjoying some joys of the season, I do love this time of year.
2 comments:
Excellent job on the pumpkin carving! Yes, I can see Pikachu peeking out.
Thanks Jamie, I will pass along your message :-)
Post a Comment