Monday, October 04, 2010

Peek

A hard digesting sleep.

A bit of Qigong.

A hot shower (love showers now that my hair is short).

A quick planning of meals for the week.

A spin through Whole Foods under budget.

A walk around the block accompanied by two scooters settling back home.

A breakfast of toasted pine nuts and hot cold prevention tea.

A song by an artist beloved during college days to add to my Rocktober playlist.

(I was plugged in during the walk, I thought I was going to be alone, and when Sag noticed the white cord traveling up to my ears midway 'round the block, he said, "aww, you get entertainment!"  So cute.  I offered him an earbud every time a new song came on after that, but he was not digging my selections :-)

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

How's the weather down there? Was it a soggy walk? We're getting some much needed rain here but it doesn't make me want to spend time outside.

shirley said...

It was a raincoat kind of misty morning. Rain for a few more days from what I hear...