
The delight of ovulation has turned sour. (Seriously, in the last couple of years proof of TCM healing in my body has been evidenced by the way it practically sings during ovulation.)
It is as if my body is pissed that it's not pregnant. Pissed at me.
I've long felt PMSy around mid-cycle, and this afternoon I had some clarity around how I feel and why my body might feel this way.
What's been happening:
• ate a bar of dark chocolate in a 24 hour period.
• craving animal protein.
• feel knocked down tired.
• carbs, carbs, carbs.
• a bit edgy with the man.
Keeping track of the cycle does have its advantages.
It is as if my body is pissed that it's not pregnant. Pissed at me.
I've long felt PMSy around mid-cycle, and this afternoon I had some clarity around how I feel and why my body might feel this way.
What's been happening:
• ate a bar of dark chocolate in a 24 hour period.
• craving animal protein.
• feel knocked down tired.
• carbs, carbs, carbs.
• a bit edgy with the man.
Keeping track of the cycle does have its advantages.
No comments:
Post a Comment