LOL! I thought you'd like this one ;-) Sometimes I am drawn to the melancholy music myself. Ok, usually when I'm down I'm drawn to the angry stuff but that doesn't seem to be "you". So you and I can be meloncholy together every now and then ;-)
Oooo man, she has one she wrote about the Columbine shooter that is hauntingly beautiful but you probably shouldn't listen to it (or watch it) if you're down in the dumps. Nothing gory, just really sad. Click on this when you're in a good mood. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-WXhw1KLwk&feature=related
1 comment:
LOL! I thought you'd like this one ;-) Sometimes I am drawn to the melancholy music myself. Ok, usually when I'm down I'm drawn to the angry stuff but that doesn't seem to be "you". So you and I can be meloncholy together every now and then ;-)
Oooo man, she has one she wrote about the Columbine shooter that is hauntingly beautiful but you probably shouldn't listen to it (or watch it) if you're down in the dumps. Nothing gory, just really sad. Click on this when you're in a good mood. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-WXhw1KLwk&feature=related
Post a Comment