This morning I walked with Danielle to the library and back. Walking and talking, a nice combo. Now, my body is wanting to be still. This dearth of energy seems to be hormonal...cycle-related.
Before the walk I zipped over to the big Whole Paycheck and stocked up on many items of change:
• nutritional yeast (good source of vitamin B12, which I want to get more of into the kids)
• Barleans fish oil (for me and the kids, absolutely no fishiness)
• Barleans Essential Woman (to boost me in the second half of my cycle...PMS time)
• hemp protein powder (trying out two brands in addition to the Vega which uses yellow pea powder)
• vitamin D3 supplement (for me...wish I'd thought to supplement during Winter)
• macadamia nut oil (for homemade mayo...moving to reduce the kids' consumption of canola, soy and safflower oils...increasing olive and coconut oils. was looking for avocado oil for the mayo, but they didn't have any. my mayo consumption is down to essentially zero, but Sag...that boy loves his mayo!)
With all my recent spendy-ness (in addition to the above, this for Danielle's first birthday, the specially ordered chocolate Easter bunnies, some other special birthdays, the base for an exciting art project ordered online...all the pesky shipping charges...), when I came across this book, I was bummed not to find it in the library database. I wish I could take a look to see if it is worth buying. It looks so promising (gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free!) that on another day, in another week, or month, I might have just ordered it through our local bookshop. Not right now, though.
That I am doing this, which was a long time coming, is a sign of my own increased Qi energy. I am in better balance, in better energetic shape. This time of day is tough for me. I am often "done". But, somehow, I have a new reserve and it's been put to good use. Sag is very sensitive before falling asleep and is plagued by nightly "bad thoughts" (spiders, poison, abandonment, death). Gem responds very sensitively to massage. It's the best time for the two of them to receive this kind of, literally, hands on care.
Peace and love.


No comments:
Post a Comment