My healer had a serious health crisis and has been out of commission for over a month now. I think I thought he was invincible. Because I still can't quite get my head around the fact that he almost died.
It seems totally unreal.
During this time, the effects of my repro hormonal spikes and drops have been intense and hard.
I first thought it was a coincidence. As I approach menopause (I think? I hope?), things have gone unpredictably loopy from time to time and I chalked it up to that.
Then, I thought that the tough intensity was explained by my tuning into the 'disturbance in the Force', if you will, in my energetic connection with my healer.
Now, I am thinking that not getting my weekly tune-ups, combined with the dwindling of my Chinese herbal intake, Chinese tea consumption, and Qigong practice, are all increasing the power of the vortex sucking me down.
'Cause baby, I feel blue.
And hazily dazed.
Barely tethered in the ether.

2 comments:
Sorry to hear that V has had a serious health crisis. I never met him but even I thought he was invincible. Also, sorry to hear you are feeling blue. Hope things turn around soon.
xoxo
Thank you. I've been in a weird space about V, for sure. It's not like me to draw such a blank when it comes to someone I care so deeply about. It is also not like me to be at such a loss on how to communicate/express something. Part of it has been wanting to give him privacy. Life is such a constant learning experience...
Post a Comment