Monday, September 13, 2010

Loose ends

Finished Stephen King's On Writing tonight.  Just in time to return it to the library tomorrow.  I enjoyed it a lot, despite having taken a seriously long break in between the first 3/4 and last 1/4 of the book.

I enjoy his writing, have since I was a teenager.

I also just watched the season finale of True Blood.  It ended well.  Many questions (while wrapping up old ones), but nothing too cliff hanger-y intense.

I am worn out emotionally, trying to tend to my body to shore up balance.  Off to make a cup of tea...and likely Mad Men or The Closer...though I should also consider sleep.

2 comments:

Julie_c said...

The end of True Blood was interesting, no? I almost felt that all the big stuff happened in the previous episode and this one really set things up for next season.

I have to say that if Sookie gets fed up with all the vamp action and wants to start hanging out with Alcide more that's A-OK by me!

shirley said...

I liked how we got see Bill and Sookie getting a taste for their less angelic sides :-)

Yeah, Alcide is pretty hot :-)