I found a list I made in December of 1998 as part of a yoga class. My "Ultimate Dreams", which I had to list with specifically dated deadlines. (Turned out the yoga center was run by folks who were way into The Forum.)
I thought it was interesting to see which dreams were realized. Only one so far :-)
Have a baby or adopt a child by January 1, 2000.
Visit New Mexico by August 31, 2003.
Wake up to a view of the ocean every day by August 31, 2023.
Visit Finland by December 31, 2008.
1 comment:
SOunds like you accomplished the most important one. :)
Yanno - I've never made a list like this. I never make New Years Resolutions either. I guess I live my life by the day. I get up and try to do the things I need to do so that by night I feel good about how I spent my time. Things just build from there.
Post a Comment