Read a great book today. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. Despite the fact that it recently won the Newbery, I did not know much about the plot beforehand and am glad for it. It's quick, it's absorbing, it's wonderful.
Hmmm. I'll have to check that one out. I finished Hunger Games and it's follow-up Catching Fire. Now I have to WAIT for the third one to come out in August. If I can read them in 2-days why do I have to wait so long for her to write them. ;)
3 comments:
Hmmm. I'll have to check that one out. I finished Hunger Games and it's follow-up Catching Fire. Now I have to WAIT for the third one to come out in August. If I can read them in 2-days why do I have to wait so long for her to write them. ;)
I read this post the other day (and didn't comment cuz I'm like that :-P ) and then went out to the library and got it. Really cool!
Kewl :-)
Post a Comment