First 24 I was glad for the "quiet". Second 24 I missed it. It came back last night and I was overloaded (141 items in my Google Reader...food for thought right there). This morning, the Elder meditation is resonating: "...remember to always get quiet first."
I have a backlog of photos and minutiae to get to...all in good time.
Insomnia last night/this morning for the first time in awhile. Fell asleep sometime after 3am and woken by the racket of a leaf blower at 8.
Me and the sibs in the fall of 1972 I'm guessing by Takai's size and ability to stay upright...but maybe it's 1971... I loved these dresses that my mom made. When I outgrew the dress she made it into a skirt for me to give it new life.
2 comments:
Love the photo! I love even more how you can definitely tell it's the 70s.
Yeah...the chairs, the tv, the color of the carpet :-)
Post a Comment