I was going to write about how crappy I feel. I got enough sleep (though went to bed later and woke up later than what my body needed...this I know). But, my limbs are lethargic. Some muscles are sore. My soul being doesn't feel comfortable in the physical.
The kids have been snuggled in the sleeping bag on the couch reading Gem's new Indiana Jones books for I don't know how long. I went to take a picture and noticed out of the corner of my eye an arresting quality to the light hitting the carpet and my bare feet.
This is one of two photos I shot. It's another cloudy day. Phu posted on FB yesterday that the last 17 of 21 days in the northeast have been sun-less. We can make that 18 out of 22 today. Of course, the sun being the fireball that it is, there is still light. It's filtered...muted...but not without beauty.
I uploaded the picture and felt my mood shift. This image calms me. It reminds me that I am loved and cared for. That even when Cap is asleep the signs of his presence are around me...I only have to See.
Nature, in this case, the Light from the Sun as cast through Clouds, is ever present to help open the Heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment