Thank you. Luckily it is a weekend that Cap is very available, though, of course, it is taking precious time away from his work to take on the food prep stuff. I saw Vinny Fri night and he worked on me for an hour. I am taking steps and truly do feel much better today.
8 comments:
I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you are able to rest today and find some peace and quiet. Feel better soon.
xoxo
Thank you. My plan to sleep alone worked well. Overall I feel much better though my backache and headache persist. Onward and upward! xoxo
Being sick is awful...moms can't take sick days. Hope you find some ways to relax and just breathe.
Thank you. Luckily it is a weekend that Cap is very available, though, of course, it is taking precious time away from his work to take on the food prep stuff. I saw Vinny Fri night and he worked on me for an hour. I am taking steps and truly do feel much better today.
Ah, the rising of liver qi, always something to look forward to! I'm trusting that is what this is, and you reach equilibrium soon.
Cap is a good person <3
Cap is freaking gold :-)
A homemade Americano is helping the headache :-p Did I say gold? He's platinum :-)
Taking it easy today, maybe sleeping alone again tonight and tomorrow hoping to be back to "normal" ;-)
Thanks, my friend!
Hope you feel better soon. :(
Thanks, Julie. We received Cam's sweet card today, thanks xo
Post a Comment