Tonight: broke out the essential oil infuser because Gem was stuffy. Lemongrass. Poor thing threw up for a couple of hours. I am pretty certain it was from post nasal drip irritation and not a GI bug. He hadn't eaten anything since breakfast (he felt crappy all day) so it was the tiniest amounts of liquid brought up by powerful heaves.
Sag had fun with Cap co-creating a comic book. Then proceeded to have a very tough time falling asleep. This afternoon he had an intense session with Vinny to work out the kinks of his gymnastics injury. (Did I mention he hurt his neck?) I explained to Sag that sometimes after intense bodywork with Vinny I feel kind of uneasy as the "stuff" that was loosened up works itself through my system before it departs.
Cap and I were going to watch Avengers tonight...both kids are finally asleep, but it may be too late to start.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment