Science/nature appreciation outside our window. This spider has been hanging about for a couple of weeks. A stinkbug got caught in its web. A feast was had.
We've had our first chilly days/nights. Seasonal change I love. I broke out the woolies. Socks Wendy knit for me and a tank that was knit as a sample that I picked up during Stix n Stitches' closing sale. Love wearing handknits. Love.
I am hoping this is going to "stick", but in all honesty, I don't know if it will. I really wanted the kids to pick an instrument through which they could study music and Sag immediately said he wanted to sing. Well, the voice is an instrument, right? Gem agreed to it, so we have had our first session. They each picked a song, I plunked through the melodies on the piano and we sang. It was...lovely in theory :-)
Off to Vinny's.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment