Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Great scott

We watched this video of Maya this morning and Gem recognized the background music.  I just found it online for free (it's now public domain) and have added it to my Spring into Summer playlist.

Relieved...I saw Vinny today for a much needed tune up.

Bewildered...I had four pieces of Udi's toast today.

Thrilled...I ran into Kelly and the girls in the market this afternoon.

Confounded...I thought again about retreating.  I want some introvert time but my addled ADDish mind inflamed/bloated body are significant blocks.

Off to chug more coconut juice and relax my aching shoulders/neck/upper back.



Peace and love.

2 comments:

JET said...

Wow, didn't think one of the kids would recognize that song. I used it because I found it in the public domain.

Glad you were able to see Vinny. Hope You are able to find some introvert time to recharge.

shirley said...

Apparently some gamers have used it in their Minecraft clips. This is how the kids have also been introduced to Coldplay and Usher :-)

Gem has a thing for old timey music, too :-)